Friday, January 14, 2011

Process Piece

After completing my video, I realized there are a few things I could have changed. When I first went about trying to figure out what to talk about racism didn't originally come to mind. I wanted to do something that would really mean something to the people watching it. But once I really started thinking about it, I decided to do something that I thought many people could relate too. I know a lot of people have gone through what I went through in high school and I'm sure that people will keep going through it until everyone realizes that we are all the same. Making the video was very nerve racking though because I am a shy person so even getting in front of the camera is sort of scary to me. I did enjoy the process a lot though. I hope you all enjoy the video too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment